Thursday, March 20, 2014

#CUE14 Palm Springs

I'm heading off to CUE (Computer Using Educators) conference in Palm Springs this morning at the Palm Springs Convention Center.  I'm like a kid on Christmas morning giddy with anticipation of what I will have the opportunity to learn about today from the variety of sessions I've chosen.  My SCHED is overloaded with multiple sessions during the same time frame and I'm worried I'm going to miss something awesome.  

I'm so happy that I've recently began to reTweet and found amazing resources through #CAedchat.  The Collaborative Google Docs and CUE Daily Folders to add resources from the different sessions and the unofficial meet ups have me chomping at the bit to head out the door this morning.  

Feeling lucky to be a local and having this opportunity for Professional Development and Networking in my own backyard.  I'll be posting about my experience throughout the next 4 days, as I take the next 3 at CUE and the 4th at West Coast Google Summit.  #Edtech Happy Dance at #Cue14!   www.cue.org

@groovyin4th

No comments:

Post a Comment