Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome to Groovy in 3rd!

MY 1st OFFICIAL post!!!! Yippeeeeeeeeee :)


I'm so excited to be starting this blog for the upcoming 2012-13 school year! I will be documenting activities, inspirations, and other fun stuff.  


I'm a daily pinner on Pinterest.  You can find me by searching Tammy Tweten.  Of course not all is dedicated to teaching, as we all know teachers do have lives outside of the classroom.  :)  


I have also begun a Facebook page dedicated to Groovy in 3rd, so tell all your friends to like me :)   www.facebook.com/groovyin3rd


Please be patient as I build ***Groovy in 3rd***


For those that are heading back into the classroom shortly GOOD LUCK and HAPPY TEACHING!!!!  I'm loving my summer vacation, but part of me is always planning and ready to see both my past and NEW Kiddos embark on the school year.


Thanks :)

2 comments:

  1. I am your newest follower! This is my first year teaching 3rd grade (just moved down from 7th grade math), so I am anxious to follow your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kely,
    Thanks for being my newest follower. You will love 3rd grade!!!

    ReplyDelete