Saturday, August 4, 2012

NEWBIE BLOG HOP!


I am joining the Newbie Blog Hop hosted by Janis at Grade Three is the Place for Me!



I am excited to link up with other bloggers and learn new tips!

After looking around my site, see below for some other great teaching blogs! 

1. What state you are in? CALIFORNIA
2. What is your current teaching position? 3RD GRADE
3. What is your teaching experience? I am starting my 16th year
4. When you started blogging? JUST STARTED
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource   TEACHING BLOG ADDICT

Please take the time to leave comments on other peoples blogs! It helps to bounce ideas around with other bloggers and boost traffic.

This is a Blog Hop!  Get Hoppin!!!

10 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging Tammy! I h+ope you love it as much as I do. If you ever need any help just ask. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heather,
      Thanks! I am in love already! I am now your newest follower too!
      Tammy
      Groovyin3rd.blogspot.com

      Delete
  2. Hi Tammy,

    I have been on the search today to find some great 3rd Grade blogs - I am so glad I found yours!

    I look forwards to reading your posts!

    I am your newest follower! I am a third grade teacher in Australia who loves Maths! I always have some great freebies going!

    Alison

    http://mathswithmeaning.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Alison,
      Glad you found me and I'd love to know if you'd be interested in possibly becoming pen pals with my classroom? This would be awesome :)
      Tammy
      Groovyin3rd

      Delete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging! I've had my blog (well this current one) for a little over a month. Blogging is so much fun. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ~Jenna
    Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I see you joined my pinterest page. Hopefully you will find something you like :)
      Tammy
      Groovyin3rd

      Delete
  4. Thanks for finding me! I love following other third grade teachers and can't wait to read more of your posts!

    ~Julie
    TheHipTeacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Julie,
      I too love to find other 3rd grade teachers to gain new insight and ideas from. I look forward to your posts as well. :)
      Tammy
      Groovyin3rd

      Delete
  5. Thanks for stoping by my blog. I'm now following you too!

    Heather
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow!
    Tammy
    Groovyin3rd

    ReplyDelete