Sunday, August 5, 2012

MY First Blog Award


Thank you to TC Booth at  Teacher Talk for nominating me for The Versatile Blogger Award.  I am thrilled and honored. This is my first award nomination. 



To accept this award I have to:
1. Thank the person(s) who nominated me.  Done
2. Include a link back to who nominated me. Done
3. Include the award image in my blog post. Done
4. Tell 7 random facts about myself. Done
5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award. Done
6.  When nominating, include a link to their page. Done
7.  Let the nominees know by leaving a comment on their pages. Done
Seven Random Facts About Myself
1. I was born and raised in Canada, but moved to the United States to pursue my education.
2.  I met my husband during my first week of college.
3.  We have 4 beautiful children and 2 spoiled dogs.
4.  I am 56 days into the INSANITY workout with Shawn T and loving it!
5.  I am totally obsessed with pinning!
6.  I love to travel, but do not get to do it enough.  Favorite spot is Hawaii!
7.  I love reality TV.  Housewives and Big Brother are my favorites.
and a couple more
8.  I love a cup of coffee to get me going in the morning.  Thank you Keurig K Cups
9.  My favorite color is purple
10.  My favorite food is Italian.  Bucket List-to go to Italy and just Eat! Eat! Eat!

BLOGS I NOMINATED ~ if someone else didn't get to them first

4 comments:

  1. Thanks so much! Now I am your newest follower! I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Jana! Good luck with your blogging!

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the award. What a wonderful way to start my last week of summer vacation!

    Andrea
    Reading Toward the Stars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome Andrea! Good luck with your blogging and enjoy your last week of vacation :)

      Delete