Friday, August 17, 2012

Back to School Next Week

Oh My!  Where did the Summer go?  I've been "planning" for the new year all summer and can't believe its here.  I tried to get in and set up my room, but the carpets haven't been cleaned yet.  Really?  I mean they've only had the entire summer.  So instead I put up a couple new Bulletin Boards and used some cool new packing tape to split up my white boards.  I'll post some pictures soon.  In the meantime,  I just wanted to make sure you all didn't think I'd started this blog only to disappear.  I'll be back :)  For those who are already in session good luck for this next school year.  I hope it runs smoothly and everyone has the best group of kiddos ever! 
I'll write again soon!

1 comment:

  1. I hope this is a great school year for you and your students!
    ~ Michael <><
    @mgdobishinsky
    www.thecolorofsound.edublogs.org

    ReplyDelete